- Slow Food Pub - the decor is a little meh, but the food was good and the service was decent.
- Safeway (Southland Mall) - Brent Kaminski's staff never let me down. I'm sure the J-man's birthday cake will be a gastronomic delight!
- Regina Northwest Wrestling Club - the boy's season was cut short by his ankle injury, but thumbs up to Kyle Dumont and Tenille Ulmer for running a fine club.
- Toronto Maple Leafs - are they actually getting worse towards the end of the season? Somewhere Ron Wilson is laughing his butt off.
- The nervous Nellies that are beside themselves over a little harmless trash talk between fans of the Regina Pats and Moose Jaw Warriors. It's only been three years - have people really forgotten what happens when their WHL team makes the playoffs?
- New Orleans Saints. Hey, they're probably not the only NFL team to offer up bounties, but so far they're the only ones dumb enough to get caught!