- Air Canada, for hopefully getting the J-man and I out of here on time tomorrow morning. Ontario, here we come!
- A boss who lets his staff bail out early this afternoon.
- Everyone who helped make the past (almost) ten years of hosting SportZone on Access 7 a pleasure, more than a chore.
- Anyone who thought they were too "big time" to spend a few minutes on a local cable sports show. If people like Jon Ryan and George Reed can find the time, and they actually are a big deal...
- The days immediately before, and immediately after, a vacation. These are the days that define "going through the motions".
- Gold's Gym Regina. A darn fine place to work out. But the music? Not so much.
That's my list. Did anybody impress or depress you over the past while? Tell us about it!