Here's the skinny on this week's show. We're pre-empted by WHL action tonight, but the show will still air Thursday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at noon and 4 p.m. They say that watching reverses the aging process.
Locker Talk Guests for March 13/12
Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. A post mortem on the 2011/12 season for the University of Regina track and field team. Guests: Tait Nystuen (CIS Bronze Medalist – 300 metres) & Shalane Haselhan (Long jumper/high jumper).
2. A Regina synchronized swimming coach is presented the 2011 Saskatchewan Female Coach Dedication Award by SaskSport. Guest: Natalie Good (Synchro Regina Coach).
3. A post-mortem on the 2011/12 season for the Regina Rebels female midget AAA hockey club. Guests: Doug Folk (Head Coach) & Teah Anderson (Rebels forward).
4. A preview of the provincial karate championships, coming up this weekend in Regina. Guest: Todd Parker (MidWest Karate Regina).
5. A post mortem on the 2011/12 season for the Regina Capitals junior B hockey club. Guests: Sandor Jerkovits (Head Coach) & Mac Turlock (Capitals forward).
6. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.