- Legends Sports Memorabilia. Trent did an awesome job restoring and framing an old sports poster of mine. If you have a sports (or non-sports) item you'd live to preserve, give him a call!
- Java Express (south Albert). I'm not usually a tea drinker, but their chai tea latte (yeah, I know I should have to temporarily surrender my man card for drinking that) is awesome.
- Access Communications. I had a little problem this week with customer service/billing, and it was resolved quickly and painlessly.
- Toronto Maple Leafs. Brian Burke and Ron Wilson did it to me (and the rest of Leaf Nation) again - teasing me with the prospect of a playoff berth, only to soil the sheets in the last quarter of the season. You'd think I would have learned by now.
- Indianapolis Colts. I'm told the Colts didn't send a representative to the funeral of CFL legend (and Colts scout) Cal Murphy. If that's true, it's pretty low.
- The furor over the pending arrival of a Lingerie Football League franchise in Regina. I'm not planning to attend. If you don't like the idea, I suggest you do the same. In the battle for media/public attention, indifference is far more damaging than outrage. Ask Howard Stern about that sometime.