- CFL training camps open in two weeks. Let the games begin!
- London Knights. My hometown team will be in tough at the Memorial Cup, but at least they're there!
- Saskatoon. An enjoyable weekend was spent in Saskatchewan's "other" city. Although the traffic situation certainly leaves a lot to be desired!
- Fuddruckers. Every Reginan seems to be required to eat there when visiting Saskatoon. Not impressive this time though, as our burgers were dry. Blech!
- Plantar fasciitis. Every time I try to get back into some semblance of shape I end up injuring myself. Getting old sucks!
- "Drive By" by Train and "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. It's not possible to go two hours without hearing one - or both - of those songs played on the radio. Damn you, you infectious little ditties!