Here's the lineup for this week's show, which will air tonight at 9 p.m., Thursday at 6 p.m., Friday at 8:30 p.m. and Saturday at noon on Access channel 7 in Regina. Four times? Incroyable!
Locker Talk Guests for May 29/12
Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. Time is running (ha!) out to sign up for the 2012 Queen City Marathon. Guest: Doug Russell (QCM Race Director).
2. The Regina Red Sox get set to open the 2012 Western Major Baseball League season as defending champs. Guest: Justin Eiswirth (Manager).
3. A review of the recent world mixed curling championships. Guests: Dean Hicke & Chantelle Eberle (Team Canada curlers).
4. Two young men from Toronto are cycling across Canada to raise awareness of the White Ribbon Campaign – an initiative that hopes to end violence against women. Reporter: Arielle Wood.
5. A local boxing coach has plans to promote/raise awareness of and participation in the sport of amateur boxing. Guest: Moses Alli (New Line Boxing Academy).
6. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.