Here's the star-studded lineup for this week's show. It should air tonight at 9 p.m., Thursday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at noon. It will also air next week as well, as we're taking a week off. I'm sure some folks wish we'd go away for longer!
Locker Talk Guests for May 15/12
Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. The Regina Riot look to regroup, after dropping their first game of the Western Women’s Canadian Football League season. Guests: Darren Fisher (Defensive Coordinator) & Shelby Moran (Linebacker).
2. A preview of the 2012 season for the Regina Red Sox, the defending Western Major Baseball League champs. Guest: Rob Cherepuschak (Clubhouse Manager), Tyan and Kael Cherepuschak (young Red Sox fans).
3. A young Regina midget AAA baseball player secures a scholarship to a NCAA school. Guests: Paul Vogelsang (Regina Mets Catcher) & Nathan Costron (Regina Mets Head Coach).
4. A review of the 2011/12 athletic season at the University of Regina, and a look ahead to next year. Guest: Dick White (U of R Athletic Director).
5. A preview of the 2012 season at the Regina Lawn Bowling Club. Guests: Keith and Jean Roney (RLBC Executive).
6. A preview of the 2012 season at King's Park Speedway. Guests: Jim "Sharky" Braden (Track Announcer) & Noel McEvena (Regina Auto Racing Club).
7. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.