- The fine men and women of the Nissan Motor Company. The 350z convertible is a delightful example of Japanese automotive engineering. Bravo!
- Vancouver Canucks. These guys may just end Canada's Stanley Cup drought. Granted, their best forwards are a pair of Swedes and an American, but I'm okay with that.
- Speaking of an impressive pair in Vancouver...I bet Sharks forward Ben Eager has never enjoyed a trip to the penalty box so much!
- Scotiabank (Regina main branch in particular). This must be the place where customer service goes to die.
- Mother Nature. First we get the winter from hell. Then spring flooding. Now it's the invasion of the body snatching mosquitoes. Take a Midol, you nasty b#*ch!
- The self-professed experts who have been spouting theories in the wake of the sudden death of New York Rangers forward Derek Boogaard. We'll know what happened soon enough. Until then, I'll offer my condolences to a grieving family and leave it at that.