- Regina Rams quarterback Marc Mueller. Congrats to a fine young man on his invitation to the Edmonton Eskimos' rookie camp. The Little General would be proud.
- The Major A Orioles of North Regina Little League fame. Undefeated after four games, and the kids are working hard and having fun. What more could a coach want?
- Don Narcisse and friends. The organizers of Narco's first annual football camp did a terrific job. Stamps quarterback Henry Burris was particularly great with the kids.
- Graffiti "artists". Sorry, your handiwork isn't art, it's just an eyesore.
- Regina drivers. I've lived in a few places, but I've never before seen so many people who think stopping at a stop sign or red light is optional. What the hell?