- Deja Vu Cafe (Moose Jaw) - Chicken wings, chicken strips and milkshakes may not be on the officially sanctioned diet plan, but I was willing to make an exception (burp!) for last night's lacrosse pre-game meal. Delicious!
- Mark's Mini Tune. They have my lawnmower roaring like it's new. Now, let's see if wecan get some decent weather to actually get the grass growing.
- Corey Albus. Corey and his crew did a fine job getting my front and back yards cleaned up and ready for summer.
- Jason Clermont. Congratulations on an outstanding CFL career to one of the classier individuals that I've had the privilege of interviewing.
- Canada Revenue Agency. We're down to the final stages of settling my mom's estate, and the tax bill is going to be big enough to buy a small island in the south Pacific. Good lord!
- Canada Post. During this process we discovered two tax forms there were mailed out from banks have gone missing. Both banks say the forms were sent, yet never arrived. WTH?
- The realization that I've been interviewing sports personalities in Regina long enough for Jason Clermont to go from high school prodigy to retired CFL player. I'm old. I need a nap.