Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Cheers and Jeers

I cannot believe another week has flown by so quickly! Well, best not to waste any time then...

Cheers
  1. Deja Vu Cafe (Moose Jaw) - Chicken wings, chicken strips and milkshakes may not be on the officially sanctioned diet plan, but I was willing to make an exception (burp!) for last night's lacrosse pre-game meal.  Delicious!
  2. Mark's Mini Tune. They have my lawnmower roaring like it's new. Now, let's see if wecan  get some decent weather to actually get the grass growing.
  3. Corey Albus. Corey and his crew did a fine job getting my front and back yards cleaned up and ready for summer.
  4. Jason Clermont. Congratulations on an outstanding CFL career to one of the classier individuals that I've had the privilege of interviewing.
Jeers

  1. Canada Revenue Agency.  We're down to the final stages of settling my mom's estate, and the tax bill is going to be big enough to buy a small island in the south Pacific. Good lord!
  2. Canada Post.  During this process we discovered two tax forms there were mailed out from banks have gone missing.  Both banks say the forms were sent, yet never arrived. WTH?
  3. The realization that I've been interviewing sports personalities in Regina long enough for Jason Clermont to go from high school prodigy to retired CFL player.  I'm old. I need a nap.

No comments: