- Delai Llama. If you're stuck for a lunch idea in the downtown area, you've got to try this place. Just leave time for a nap afterwards (so filling...).
- Opening day in Major League Baseball. Summer can't be far behind, can it?
- Tuesday Night Tennis. Congrats to Peter Stepaniuk on another great indoor season of TNT at the Fieldhouse. Now bring on the outdoor season!
- The fact that two-thirds of the teams in MLB have no realistic chance at a post-season berth. Come on, bring in a damn salary cap! While you're at it, bring back the Expos!
- Snow for Easter? Come on, old man winter - you've had your chance. Now move on, you gnarled old codger!
- Lingerie Football League. Having a student intern send out an angry (Bible thumpers? Rapists?) news release full of spelling, grammatical and formatting errors probably isn't the best way to win people over in Regina. Just sayin'!
That's my list for this week. If you have anything to add, feel free!