- Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I finally broke down, took a little break from the diet, and tried one of their cheeseburgers. The thing was huge! But also pretty tasty. Definitely not somewhere I'd wanna dine on a regular basis, but I suppose once in a blue moon isn't so bad.
- Regina Automotive Warehouse (latest in a series!). Roy, Ken and the guys really give excellent automotive service, at a very fair price. What more do you want?
- Chapters. As a parent of a 13-year old voracious reader (yes, it's possible!), I appreciate having a big bookstore with plenty of selection in our part of town.
- Moose Jaw Warriors. If this keeps up, they might just be celebrating a WHL championship down the highway.
- Stanley Cup playoffs. Yes, I'm bitter because I don't have a team to cheer for. I suppose cheering against the Canucks will have to do!
- Odell Willis. The newly acquired Rider defensive end picked up a DUI charge in Hotlanta over the weekend. Is this guy going to be more trouble than he's worth?
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Loved the burger, hated the restaurant. Is it really such a good idea to have peanut shells all over the floor when every second kid these days has a peanut allergy? Plus it's just a sloppy mess.