- Harlem Globetrotters. I've been on this earth almost 47 years, and I finally attended a Globetrotters show this week. It was a lot of fun.
- Advanced Auto Cleaning. Chris and the guys had my six year old buggy looking brand new last week. Not cheap, but they definitely do a great job!
- O'Hanlon's. Their garlic cheese fries are artery-hardeners, but damn tasty! Get an order of those with a sandwich for lunch, and keep annoying co-workers at bay the rest of the day.
- Eight suspensions handed out in the first week of the NHL playoffs. Are players getting dumber, or have the league and its officials lost control? Sadly, some terrific hockey has been overshadowed by the extra-curricular stuff.
- Crappy April weather. The long-range forecast looks promising - bring on some sunshine and warm temperatures!
- Leg day at the gym. I'm thinking 99% of guys are with me on that one!