- North Regina Little League. The weather consistently causes scheduling headaches, but once again organizers found a way to get all the games in by the end of the school year. Well done.
- Eriksen Construction. Dave is a treat to deal with. He gets the job done well, and always looks after any issues that may crop up afterward. And he returns phone calls promptly. Imagine!
- Dale Degenstein. If you're looking for an electrician, Dale's your guy!
- Regina Minor Football. The league has appointed me the head coach of the pee wee Unicorns for this season. Let the games begin!
- The "yeah, whatever" generation. When did so many kids stop having any enthusiasm for...well, anything? Actually, after meeting their parents, I can see where it comes from.
- The controversy over the Craven country music festival getting indirect government funding. As long as no flooded homeowners and/or farmers are being left out as a result, I'm totally fine with it.
- Graffiti. It's really becoming my least favourite thing about living in this city. The people who do it are complete wastes of skin.