- CFL training camps are in full swing, and each passing day brings us another step closer to the regular season.
- Boston Bruins. They've certainly made a series of the Stanley Cup final. Now let's see how the Canucks respond back on home ice.
- Auto Lounge Customs. Nice job installing the stereo and alarm guys, thanks!
- Regina drivers really are awful, you know? Between never signalling and not knowing what the hell to do at a four-way stop, it's a real treat driving in this town!
- Road construction. How is it the Lewvan is seemingly under repair every year, yet most other city streets look like the surface of the moon? Just wondering.
- Terrelle Pryor. From quarterback of one of the most prominent teams in NCAA football, to a CFL prospect that nobody wants to touch. I didn't know Ohio State offered a class called How to Screw Up Your Life 101. Must be the only class he went to.