- The Boston Bruins. The B's sent their long-suffering fans into delirium by winning their first Stanley Cup since 1972 last night.
- Tyler Seguin. The second overall pick in last year's draft (thanks to the Toronto Maple Leafs) wins the Cup in his first NHL season. Not bad!
- Only one more sleep until CFL football returns to Mosaic Stadium. There's nothing wrong with that!
- The exceptional individual who came up with the idea for jalapeno-flavoured mustard and bagels. Arriba!
- The lower life forms (I won't call them hockey fans) who trashed downtown Vancouver after the Canucks' loss last night. Stay classy, Van City!
- The Toronto Maple Leafs. The buds are the only original six NHL franchise to not win the Stanley Cup in the last 18 years. It's 44 years and counting for them!
- Mother Nature (again). I see that rain is forecast right through the weekend. This is getting really, really old.
- The complete douche bags who think it's okay to berate some 13 year old kid who is trying to make a couple extra bucks by umpiring a little league baseball game. Get a life, or get back to the trailer park!