- Congratulations and best wishes to CKRM's Willy Cole as he steps away from the microphone at the end of a 33 year broadcasting career. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Willy during my 8+ years with Harvard Broadcasting.
- With Willy packing it in, does that make Z99's CC the dean of Regina morning radio announcers? Go figure.
- Which Regina radio morning show do you listen to? Or are you a morning dial scanner?
- I just ordered a Synergi Sirius receiver to listen to satellite radio at home.
- Now, I have to remember not to have Howard Stern on when the J-man is around! I've almost made that mistake a few times while driving around. Not good!
- Was the near-death experience in round one enough to propel the Vancouver Canucks through the rest of the Stanley Cup playoffs? I think the Canucks will get past Nashville, but I don't like their chances against Detroit or San Jose.
- Actually, that battle between the Wings and Sharks might be the real Stanley Cup final.
- Would Pittsburgh still be playing if Crosby and Malkin were healthy?
- Hey Brian Burke: the Tampa Bay Lightning managed to go from Cup champs, to cellar-dwellers, and back to elite team status in seven years. How's Toronto's 45-year rebuilding plan coming along?
- The Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers took an offensive lineman with the final pick of the first round of the NFL draft last night.
- Investing in players who can keep star quarterback Aaron Rodgers healthy isn't such a bad idea.
- Aaron Rodgers, you complete me.
- Brett Favre? Thanks for the memories.
- The Major A Orioles open the North Regina Little League season tomorrow morning. Should be interesting, considering we've averaged only six players at each of our practices this week!
- It's the last day for the perogy sandwich special at the Delia Llama. Three guesses what I'll be having for lunch today. Keep the defibrillators on standby!
Friday, April 29, 2011
I think, therefore I post: