Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Cheers and Jeers

The sun has been shining and the snow is finally (almost) all gone. Not sure if there's anything to complain about!

Cheers
  • City Wide Security. Guy is a good...well, guy. And I'm looking forward to having an alarm system for my garage. Now if only there was a device that vaporized graffiti artists. I'd definitely invest in that!
  • Advanced Auto Cleaning. They're not cheap, but Chris and his crew do a great job. And Chris' son was the star goalie on the provincial pee-wee hockey champs. Trust me, he'll tell you about it!
Jeers
  • Judging by the amount of "art" around the city this spring, I would say the city's graffiti bylaw has been a bit less than an overwhelming success.
  • London Life. Seriously, when it takes three months (and counting) to process an insurance claim, you have problems.
That's it for now. I'll resist the urge to jeer (or cheer) the Regina Pats until I know more about what direction the club is taking in regards to the 2011/12 season. But at this point, I certainly understand the frustration many fans are feeling - and expressing.

No comments: