- Legends Sports Memorabilia. Trent runs a must-see shop for any die hard sports fan. I picked up some Packers gear last weekend, and can definitely see myself returning. Often.
- Air Canada (how often do they get praise?). Thanks for the seat sale, now make sure you get the J-man and I to and from our summer vacation smoothly!
- Press Box Sports Bar. Excellent food and service the past couple of visits.
- The state of Regina's "roads". Granted, the weather hasn't been conducive to road repairs, but the streets really are in sad shape.
- The grand Regina revitalization plan. I'll gladly cheer (loudly) for this plan, which includes a new stadium/entertainment facility, once you can show me the funding is in place. If it happens, it will be a fabulous thing for this city. But until the funding is secure, it's just a bunch of pretty drawings.
- Whatever has caused my satellite radio to conk out. Until I can get it fixed next week, I'm stuck listening to Regina and Moose Jaw radio. The horror!