- Liljyana's Reflexology. I was skeptical about the whole reflexology thing (still am), but the early results have been encouraging.
- Prairie Mobile Communications. Thanks to Shae Paisley for getting my new Blackberry Torch up and running. It is one sweet phone!
- Regina Automotive Warehouse (again). What can I say? Roy, Ken and the crew take great care of me. The summer tires and rims look fantastic!
- Petro-Can car wash on South Albert. That's okay, I didn't really need my rear windshield wiper arm!
- Novia Diner. Love the food, but the service leaves a lot to be desired. The young lady that serves us might be the grumpiest person in the history of waitressing.
- Mother Nature. Speaking of miserable, she serves up the winter from hell, followed by spring flooding, and now some more snow? Enough, already!