- (no brainer) The Saskatchewan Roughriders, for advancing to their third Grey Cup in the past four years.
- The many Rider priders who are making the trek to Edmonton to cheer on the boys in person this Sunday. Be loud and proud at the game folks!
- The U of R men's basketball team. The squad is back in the Locker Talk good books, after an appearance on this week's show by head coach James Hillis. Extra bonus points for Coach Hillis who (after being unable to secure a commitment from a couple of his players) took time away from his large and busy family to hang out with us. Much appreciated!
- Sears (latest in a series). Their inability to service a one year old treadmill would be comical if it wasn't my one year old treadmill.
- The Door Store. Gosh, it only took an exasperated email to the company head honchos to get a return call from their service department. Apparently the phone calls and voice mails that preceded said email weren't enough to get their attention.
- Dwight Anderson and Brandon Browner. The Calgary Stampeders' dynanic duo of cornerbacks were about as classy as a case of stomach flu in a crowded hot tub following their elimination by the Riders in the CFL west final. Couldn't happen to a nicer couple of fellows.
Anybody have something to add to the list? Fire at will!