- The 20,000 + fans who made Mosaic Stadium one noisy place during last Sunday's CFL west semi-final. The noise definitely rattled the visiting B.C. Lions, and likely helped the Riders advance to the west final in Calgary.
- The Deli Llama restaurant. This week's special (soup and sandwich for $10) is unbelievable. You won't be disappointed!
- The J man. Congrats to the boy on a fantastic report card. Straight A's, with the exception of a B+ in phys ed. Nothing wrong with that academic performance!
- The leather-lunged buttheads at Mosaic Stadium (and elsewhere) who can't be bothered to remove their hats for the national anthem, or keep their mouths shut during the anthem or the moment of silence for our veterans. Here's a newsflash - you are neither funny nor original. How about a nice, refreshing cup of STFU?
- Sears. Worst customer service in the history of retailing. Seriously. And then, at the end of a pointless conversation with a call centre lackey in some god-forsaken outpost, said lackey actually asks if I'm interested in a Sears Mastercard! You've got to be kidding me.
- The Overhead Door Store. My garage door has been wonky ever since a power outage on Monday. It's been about 36 hours since I called their service department, and still no return call. That's not acceptable.