- Darian Durant. The Riders' quarterback is a public relations dream come true. He buys a house in Regina. He says all the right things. Now he just needs to start making better decisions with the football and life will be grand.
- Regina Thunder. Thumbs up to the Thunder for advancing to the PFC final for the first time in team history. Hopefully next year the boys will take the next step in the process.
- Mark's Mini-Tune. They're the small engine specialists on Hill Avenue. They found me a replacement vacuum bag for my leaf blower for about half of what an online supplier wanted me to pay.
- U of R Men's basketball team. The boys didn't show up for a scheduled interview Tuesday night, and there's been no word from them since. Not cool.
- Randy Moss. Not only have two teams grown tired of his act already this season, but his lack of production is killing me in fantasy football!
- Saskatchewan Roughriders' special teams (or lack thereof). This one's pretty self-explanatory. And repetitive.
Okay, your turn!