- The Regina sporting community. It is a pleasure meeting so many interesting and committed people through the Locker Talk program on Access.
- The Regina Pats. I think we all know they aren't Memorial Cup contenders this year. But hey, a three game winning streak is a step in the right direction!
- Clark's Luggage and Shoe Repair. For the cost of one lower-end pair of shoes, they're breathing new life into four pairs of shoes I already owned. Works for me!
- The venom with which some "fans" have reacted to the Saskatchewan Roughriders' three game losing skid. Nobody is happy about the team's performance, but some of the on-line comments have crossed all lines of acceptable public discourse.
- The weather. Snow should be outlawed until at least Remembrance Day. Who's with me on that one?
- The weather, part two. Dexter the dog took one look at the snow yesterday and decided his bathroom break could be accomplished in much comfortable (ie: indoor) surroundings. Damn!
- Regina drivers. Inevitably, the first snowfall of the year brings out the worst in local motorists. I'm pretty sure it's not a phenomenon that's unique to this city, but it sure is annoying!
Again, feel free to contribute your jeers and cheers. It's very therapeutic!