- The Toronto Maple Leafs. A 3-0 start doesn't mean it's time to plan the parade route, but at least it's a step in the right direction.
- The Co-Op grocery store on Rochdale. The J-man and I were in there a few days ago to pick up our Fantuz Flakes. Nice store and helpful staff. Imagine!
- Huffy Sports. I sent them an email asking for instructions, fully expecting to never hear back. The instructions were in my inbox the next morning. Nice!
- The Toronto Maple Leafs. For the inevitable losing skid that is sure to follow this 3-0 start to the season. I've seen this movie before, and it always ends the same damn way!
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders' special teams. Really, I don't think an explanation is required.
- Casey Printers. The guy had the physical skills to be a star in the CFL. Instead he'll be remembered as a one-hit wonder. Sad. But then again, based on the photo Rod Pedersen dug up and posted on his blog yesterday, I suppose the Lingerie Football League is still an option for Printers! (My eyes! It burns!)
That's my list for this week. By all means, if someone/something has impressed or depressed you - let us know!