- Roy Halladay. The best pitcher in baseball throws the first post-season no-hitter in over 50 years. This just in: he's pretty good.
- Boston Pizza (north Albert). Not to be confused with fine dining, but the food and service were both good last night. That's all I ask, really.
- Regina Minor Football. The amount of work Kelly Hamilton and Len Antonini put into that organization is amazing. I'm already looking forward to next season.
- Randy Moss. He really is the poster child for the era of selfish, petulant pro athletes. Enjoy not getting to the Super Bowl with Favre in Minnesota, Randy! (but feel free to score me many, many points in fantasy football in the meantime)
- 2-4-1 Pizza. I thought I'd try something different for our football coaches meeting the other night. Which just proves the point that different is not always good!
That's all I've got. Feel free to send in your own lists!