- Advanced Auto Cleaning. Chris and his crew do a darn fine job. Granted, it ain't cheap! But if you want your ride looking spiffy clean, I'd certainly recommend them.
- Amazon.ca. Actually, most on-line retailers. With discounts on shipping (or free shipping in many cases), Christmas shopping has never been easier!
- Dexter the dog's sitter. Nancy runs a darn fine doggie daycare (for smaller dogs only) for a darn reasonable price. It stinks that Dexter never wants to leave with me when I pick him up Tuesday nights, but I suppose that's an indication of how much he likes it there!
- Sears.ca. I was looking for a pair of brown oxfords (ie: shoes) a few months back. Found a pair on the Sears site, but they were out of stock. Went back this week. Same shoes are still on the site, and still out of stock. WTF?
- Saskatchewan Roughriders. No running game, run defense or special teams creates the perfect storm of football suckage. Please fix that. Thank you.
- Colonel Russell Williams. I'm not generally a proponent of the death penalty, but I might be willing to make an exception in this case.