Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Cheers and Jeers

I haven't had much to complain about lately. So, either life is good or I need to get out more often! Anyway, here's my list for the week. As always, feel free to add your own cheers and jeers in the comments section:

Cheers
  • Advanced Auto Cleaning. Chris and his crew do a darn fine job. Granted, it ain't cheap! But if you want your ride looking spiffy clean, I'd certainly recommend them.
  • Amazon.ca. Actually, most on-line retailers. With discounts on shipping (or free shipping in many cases), Christmas shopping has never been easier!
  • Dexter the dog's sitter. Nancy runs a darn fine doggie daycare (for smaller dogs only) for a darn reasonable price. It stinks that Dexter never wants to leave with me when I pick him up Tuesday nights, but I suppose that's an indication of how much he likes it there!

Jeers

  • Sears.ca. I was looking for a pair of brown oxfords (ie: shoes) a few months back. Found a pair on the Sears site, but they were out of stock. Went back this week. Same shoes are still on the site, and still out of stock. WTF?
  • Saskatchewan Roughriders. No running game, run defense or special teams creates the perfect storm of football suckage. Please fix that. Thank you.
  • Colonel Russell Williams. I'm not generally a proponent of the death penalty, but I might be willing to make an exception in this case.

No comments: