- Canada. It's our country's birthday and I think the old gal is looking pretty darn good for her age!
- The privilege of living in the greatest country on this rock we call Earth.
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders, and the 30,000+ leather-lunged fans who will cheer the green and white to glorious victory in tonight's season-opener against Montreal.
- The many tens of thousands who will cheer on the Riders from afar tonight.
- The fact the J-man will be seated beside me tonight, and for the overwhelming majority of Rider home games this year.
- Football. Just because.
- I'm sure I could find something to criticize today, but I don't want to!