- There's no reason the Riders shouldn't be able to win in Vancouver Saturday night. BC's offense is pretty good, but their defense doesn't really scare anyone.
- Wayne Smith's addition to the o-line will hopefully enable the Riders to run right AND left this week. A novel concept, to be sure.
- Apparently Hugh Charles is going to get some touches at running back this week. Okay kid, let's see what you've got.
- I'm a little nervous about going on holidays right before the RMF season starts, but I have complete confidence in the ability of the assistant coaches to handle things in my absence.
- Less than a month until we start - can't wait!
- I honestly think the atom Cougars will be pretty darn good this year. Maybe even good enough to win it all. Yeah, I went there.
- Did you watch the LeBron James self promotion-fest last night? I couldn't bring myself to do it.
- I hope King James and his life partners Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade will be deliriously happy together in Miami.
- It's too bad the Toronto Raptors couldn't get anything for Bosh before he bolted. Maybe in this case it'll be addition by subtraction.
- I think I may have to watch the World Cup final. Or I may paint something and then watch it dry. So many choices!
- Tennis, anyone? I need to start making some use of my tennis club membership!
- Are Lady Ga Ga's 15 minutes up yet?
- There's a chance of more rain this weekend? What a shocking development.
Friday, July 09, 2010
It gets pretty full up there. Always good to clean out the attic every once in a while...