Here's the lineup for this week's show. It airs, God willing, tonight at 9 p.m., Thursday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 4 p.m. on Access channel 7. You should watch.
SportZone Guests for July 13/10
Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. A discussion with the new general manager of the Regina Pats. Guest: Chad Lang (Pats’ G.M.).
2. An update on what’s happening in local rugby circles this summer. Guest: Jered Kirkland (Regina Rogues Coach/Captain)
3. Looking to give your workout efforts an extra boost? How about giving Healthy Coffee a try? Guests: Brittany Warren & Dave Bojic (Healthy Coffee Regina).
4. A report from the 2010 Saskatchewan 55+ Games. Reporter: Brendan Pawliw.
5. A Regina athlete captures a national track and field championship, and gets ready to compete at the world junior championships. Guest: Tait Nystuen (Excel Athletika hurdler).
6. A profile of the upcoming Pile o’ Bones Battle Royal spectacle, as presented by High Impact Wrestling. Guests: Big Daddy Kash (Wrestler) & Dylan Robson (Announcer).
7. The Blair Necessities. Our weekly sports commentary by local sports raconteur Mitchell Blair.
SportZone trivia: In which year did new Regina Pats' G.M. Chad Lang lead the Moose Jaw Warriors to the WHL final? Send us your answer, for a chance at fame beyond your wildest dreams!