- Locker Talk guests. Let's face it, people are very busy this time of year. We certainly appreciate it when folks take time out of their busy lives to talk sports on a local community channel tv show, especially at Christmas time.
- Paul Woldu. I may not be thrilled that the Montreal Alouettes have won the last two Grey Cups, but knowing this young man (from Regina, no less) is about to collect his second championship ring softens the blow a bit. He's a class act.
- Deja Vu. I made my first trip to this Moose Jaw eatery last weekend. The service and the food were excellent.
- Sears Canada. The great treadmill saga continues. Six weeks and counting. Inept isn't even a strong enough word to describe the staggering, mind-numbing incompetence I've been subjected to.
- Sports message boards. They are overrun by the dregs of society, including the chronically bitter and the exceptionally unintelligent. And yet, I keep reading them. What does that say about me?
- Regina sports organizations (one rhymes with"Rats") that can't be bothered to return phone calls. Impressive? Not so such.