- Ken Miller. Despite his 0-2 record as a head coach in the Grey Cup, Coach Ken was a tremendous leader for "the men", and leaves his successor with some pretty big shoes (Hush Puppies?) to fill.
- Anne Hathaway. The star of Love and Other Drugs must have saved the producers of the movie lots of money on wardrobe costs by appearing in so many scenes sans clothing. What a team player!
- EB Games (Moose Jaw). Their excellent customer service is worth the short drive to the Band City.
- Cornerstone Inn Pub & Eatery (Moose Jaw). Darn fine nachos, and apparently the rest of the menu is pretty fine as well.
- Sears Canada. The antithesis of good customer service. Latest in a series.
- The "fans" who want to pin the latest Grey Cup loss on Riders quarterback Darian Durant, or Ken Miller.
- The classless individuals on the Montreal Alouettes who couldn't bring themselves to show their opponents any respect following the Grey Cup. Fortunately, head coach Marc Trestman made up for it with his respectful and articulate comments.