- Mark's Mini-Tune. Mark found me a replacement bag for my leaf blower for significantly less than an online supplier wanted. Thanks Mark!
- Regina Automotive Warehouse. Roy set me up with a fantastic set of Toyo snow tires. These things are amazing in the snow, and - even more impressively - on the ice. Me like!
- Lakeview Fine Foods. They don't have the selection of a big supermarket, but it's a great place to stop for a few essentials. And the staff are super-friendly.
- On-line shopping. With free shipping, I no longer have to elbow your grandma out of the way in the mall. That's a plus.
- Sears. Five weeks and still no resolution to my treadmill issue. This just in - they suck!
- Randy Moss. When I started the NFL fantasy football season with Moss and Atlanta's Roddy White as my starting receivers, I thought things looked pretty good. Apparently Moss had other ideas.
- Ron Wilson. I'm not saying a coaching change will make the Toronto Maple Leafs a contender, but it seems obvious the players hate this guy. In that case, let's welcome our next contestant.