- Kavis Reed is a CFL head coach? For real? Well, we'll see how that works out for the Edmonton Eskimos.
- I wonder if Paul LaPolice is trying to get Richie Hall to take over his defense in Winnipeg?
- I have a nagging feeling that Doug Berry will be the Riders' new head coach. I'd be very surprised if he isn't.
- Apparently Peyton Manning isn't quite washed up yet! However, the same cannot be said for Randy Moss. When a guy with Hall of Fame credentials is only contributing one catch a game, something isn't kosher.
- Anyone checking out the UFC pay-per-view this weekend? I'm not normally a big fan, but I do want to see how Georges St-Pierre does against Josh Koscheck.
- My hometown was hit with more than 130 cm of snow this week. It almost makes a Regina winter seem not so bad. Almost.
- I think the Toronto Maple Leafs might actually be getting worse. I didn't think it was possible, but it looks as though it's happening.
- Is it safe to say Brian Burke's tenure as Leafs G.M. has been less than an overwhelming success?
- As for the local junior team, the Regina Pats look like they're a long way from being a playoff team, much less a contender.
- When will the Pats start dealing assets? Probably in another week or so.
- We're heading into a deep freeze around here this weekend? Awesome. Looking forward to it.
Friday, December 10, 2010
The things I think about, assuming I think at all: