Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday thoughts

The things I think about, assuming I think at all:

  • Kavis Reed is a CFL head coach? For real? Well, we'll see how that works out for the Edmonton Eskimos.
  • I wonder if Paul LaPolice is trying to get Richie Hall to take over his defense in Winnipeg?
  • I have a nagging feeling that Doug Berry will be the Riders' new head coach. I'd be very surprised if he isn't.
  • Apparently Peyton Manning isn't quite washed up yet! However, the same cannot be said for Randy Moss. When a guy with Hall of Fame credentials is only contributing one catch a game, something isn't kosher.
  • Anyone checking out the UFC pay-per-view this weekend? I'm not normally a big fan, but I do want to see how Georges St-Pierre does against Josh Koscheck.
  • My hometown was hit with more than 130 cm of snow this week. It almost makes a Regina winter seem not so bad. Almost.
  • I think the Toronto Maple Leafs might actually be getting worse. I didn't think it was possible, but it looks as though it's happening.
  • Is it safe to say Brian Burke's tenure as Leafs G.M. has been less than an overwhelming success?
  • As for the local junior team, the Regina Pats look like they're a long way from being a playoff team, much less a contender.
  • When will the Pats start dealing assets? Probably in another week or so.
  • We're heading into a deep freeze around here this weekend? Awesome. Looking forward to it.

No comments: