- Press Box Sports Bar - two enjoyable lunches in the past week. With Rod Pedersen sightings each time!
- Animal Clinic of Regina - Dexter the dog must have enjoyed the visit, since he decided to mark the waiting room afterwards! Oops, sorry.
- Koko Patisserie - tasty treats!
- Dairy Producers - bought a container of milk with an expiration date of July 1st. Opened it this morning. Already sour! Nice.
- Whiny parents of lazy kids. Yes, I'll be very glad when this baseball season ends this weekend.
C'mon people, if you've run into some lousy service lately, let the rest of us know!
Shameless plug: If you're looking for a great place for lunch, in a great setting, check out the Lakeshore Tennis Club! The club is located in Wascana Park, just behind the legislature, and offers a wide selection of tasty eats - all catered by Fresh and Sweet. And no, you don't have to be a member, or even play tennis, to eat there!