- North Regina Little League - despite the weather challenges, the regular season is winding to a close with no games lost - although many were postponed. And they fixed the standings, at last.
- Venice Tailors - Anyone that helps me get a few more miles out of "gently used" clothing is okay with me! I'm even willing to overlook their fondness for that Portugese soccer team of theirs.
- Toronto Maple Leafs. I don't know if Dion Phaneuf will be a great captain or not, but at least they finally have one!
- People who wail and moan about a football team introducing a retro jersey in non-traditional colours. Don't like it? Don't buy it.
- Spammers. It's hard for me to imagine a lower life form. Perhaps telemarketers, but it's close!
- SaskEnergy. I appreciate them moving my gas line to facilitate the building of a garage. But the resulting carnage in my yard and back alley I could do without.
Alright, so who or what is on your list this week?