- Pawzitive Attitudes - who knew doggie obedience classes could be fun? I sure didn't.
- The online Learn to Run program at the Running Room. Slowly, but surely, at my own pace and on my own time, I'm inching closer to returning to some semblance of shape. A shape that isn't round, I might add!
- Bailey Handyman Services. Phelan does good work, for a reasonable price. What more do you want?
- North Regina Little League. The season is almost over, and they still haven't figured out how to post the standings on their website. Ouch.
- Suds Full Service Car Wash. They used to do a great job. Those days appear to be over. A poor wash job is one thing, but scuff marks and scratches? That's not cool.
- Mother Nature. Sure, it sucks to have so many ball games/tennis matches postponed or cancelled, but now I'm hearing some farmers won't even be able to seed their fields this year. That really, really sucks.