- New York Giants. I may not like their team, but they won the Super Bowl fair and square. Obviously they're doing something right to win two titles in four years.
- Rice pudding. When you're hanging by a thread, and cooking isn't an option, rice pudding makes a darn fine comfort food.
- A quick plug for Steve Ryan - brother of NFL punter Jon, and a darn fine football player in his own right. Steve has started a new career as a mortgage broker for the Mortgage Group. Give him a shout at 501-9085.
- The creepy obsession some fans (fanatics?) have with the pending free agent status of Rider receiver Andy Fantuz. He'll sign where he signs, and the Riders will either be glad, or respond accordingly. Try to relax.
- The Chicken Little segment of the Regina Pats fan base. Yes, the Pats haven't played well recently, but they're still a virtual lock to make the playoffs. If they don't, then let the hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth begin.
- There. Their. They're. Three different words. Three different meanings. Seriously, is it that damn hard to figure out?