- Andy Fantuz and Darian Durant. This dynamic duo led the way in the Riders' stirring 43-37 overtime victory over league-leading Calgary last Friday night.
- The atom Cougars. The dream of an undefeated season died last weekend, but the kids returned to practice last night fired up and determined to finish the year on a high note this week.
- The atom Bengals. Great job by those kids and coaches in handing us our first loss of the year. Very impressive.
- An atom football coach who would scream out "these guys are NOTHING!" in reference to their opponents during a game. Uh, those are 9-11 year old kids you're trashing. Settle down there, Vince Lombardi.
- The Ken Miller-bashing brigade. The Rider coaches' strategy of trying to punt through the end zone for a win didn't pan out. However, they still won the game. Let's move on.
- Jason Jimenez. The Ti-Cats o-lineman has no respect for the game, or his opponents. I can't wait until karma catches up with this clown.
- People who have already written off the Regina Pats before the puck drops for the first regular season game. I'm not expecting much, but let's let them play a few games before passing judgement!