- The atom Cougars. They're buying what we coaches are selling, as our record currently sits at 3-0.
- The J-man. Took it upon himself to hold a players-only meeting to get the Cougars back on track after a couple of bad practices. Not bad for an 11 year old!
- Transmission Warehouse. Looking for a good place to get your vehicle serviced? Look no further. Roy, Ken and the crew will take good care of you.
- The ridiculously angst-ridden segment of the local fanbase I've taken to calling Rider AbomiNation. Seriously, relax. Football teams occasionally lose. It'll be okay.
- Online retailers who process your purchase, then send an email after the fact advising the product you ordered is no longer in stock. So why exactly is it still advertised on your site?
- TSN. Your new smartphone app looks pretty cool. Any reason you only made it available for iPhone users?
That's my list. Who or what is on yours?