- The atom Cougars. The harder we work them, the harder they (well, most of them) work. Sounds simple, but it really isn't.
- Southland Safeway. They actually stock the products they have listed on the shelves! I know, it shouldn't be a radical concept, but for some retailers (Hi Walmart!), it is.
- A little guy (first year player) on the Cougars, who comes up to the coaches after EVERY practice - just to thank us for putting the team through their paces. That's very, very cool.
- The lower life forms who race around downtown Regina (generally on the sidewalks) on their (very likely stolen) bicycles. Called one a douche bag this morning. Felt pretty good.
- Petcetera. If you never have any of a particular dog food in stock, perhaps you might want to order more of it? Just a thought.
- The various individuals and businesses listed under "Appliance Repair" in the Yellow Pages. I need my stove fixed. You fix stoves. Any reason you can't return a phone call? Too busy riding your bikes downtown? Douches.