- Really? That haze over the city is smoke from forest fires in B.C.? Either that or a Cheech and Chong concert, I suppose.
- Because of the haze, will the highly anticipated RMF showdown between the Cougars and Eskimos tomorrow morning turn into a fog bowl?
- Doesn't it seem highly coincidental that a kid would call in sick for football practice the night after getting bawled out for not paying attention at practice? Yes, it must be a coincidence.
- Anthony Calvillo was taken off the field on a cart during last night's CFL game. Will Montreal turn to Kerry Joseph as an emergency replacement?
- Which team is worse: Winnipeg, B.C. or Edmonton? The Eskimos get my vote.
- I think a team with 4-6 wins will get into the CFL playoffs this year. That ain't good!
- Will anyone be surprised when Garrett Mitchell is named the new captain of the Regina Pats? Didn't think so. He's been the captain-in-waiting for three years.
- What do you think of the Pats' new heritage/retro jerseys? I like 'em. I could see the J-man getting one for Christmas.
- If Dan Plaster didn't get a significant raise for adding the radio play-by-play duties to his workload with the Pats, there should be an inquest.
- I am reminded on at least a weekly basis how much I do not miss working in the media full-time.
- I almost turned my furnace on a couple of nights this week. It's August. That is unacceptable.
- Is it just me, or are there more douchebags than normal driving around town these days? You know, the type of organism that drives a 1990 Sunfire like it's a Formula One race car? Yeah, they're awesome.
- I'm really busy these days. Could I maybe just pay you to work out for me? Thanks, that'd be great.
Friday, August 20, 2010
We all have our own thoughts and ideas. Here's a few of mine: