- The atom Cougars, for opening the RMF season with a win. About half of our players were playing their first ever game of tackle football. That's pretty cool.
- My son. For reasons too numerous to list.
- Track and Trail. An excellent selection of running shoes (among many other things) and very good service as an added bonus!
- Brett Favre. I worshipped him in green and gold. Now he's just an annoying diva.
- People who air their personal dirty laundry on Facebook. It's a website, not a therapist's office!
- The CFL bye week. Good for the players and coaches. Sucks for the fans.
Now, the interactive portion of our program. Who or what is on your list this week?