- Regina Minor Football. Kelly, Len and the rest of the crew really do a fine job. I can't wait to see/coach on the new Leibel Field!
- The businesses/individuals who have donated prizes in support of our team's Cougar of the Week program.
- STC/Greyhound courier service. I shipped a parcel by bus from Ontario on a Sunday, and it arrived in Regina two days later! Not bad.
- Parents who sign their kids up for minor football, pay the deposit, talk to the coach, and then drop out without bothering to inform anyone. You suck. Hard.
- Air Canada. A better flight schedule into/out of Regina than WestJet these days, but I could do without the three hour delays!
- Blue Bird Cafe at Regina Beach. The quality of the legendary fish and chips is down under the new ownership.