Saturday, January 05, 2008

Mega hockey weekend

So, when I looked at the Hockey Regina schedule, I was excited to see young Jacob had no games this weekend. It's been a busy couple of months, so a weekend to rest and relax sounded pretty good. But alas, the Bullets have decided to hold two practices - including one during the gold medal game of the world junior tournament. Nice.

Anyway, that's life in the fast lane of novice rec hockey I suppose. In between practices, I'll take the munchkin and his little buddy to tonight's Pats game. It'll be interesting to see what impact newly acquired J.D. Watt and Scott Doucet have. They might just provide the jump-start this team needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I figured some moves but three trades already and they haven't finished. They are still going to add a scorer...I can't keep track!