It's our second last show of the season! We'll enter our annual summer shutdown after next week's show, but we've got plenty of good stuff to cover between now and then. This week's show airs tonight at 9 p.m. and Saturday at noon. Here's the lineup:
Locker Talk Guests for June 18/13
Co-Host: Mitchell Blair
1. A preview of the 2013 Regina Thunder junior football training camp. Guest: Scott MacAulay (Head Coach).
2. A preview of the 2013 Jon Ryan kicking camp and first annual charity golf tournament. Guest: Jon Ryan (Seattle Seahawks punter).
3. The Film Room. Locker Talk sports movie reviewer Carlo Palazzo is back to offer his thoughts on another cinematic classic. This time: Benchwarmers.
4. The head coach and general manager of the junior B Pilot Butte Storm lands the top job with the SJHL’s Estevan Bruins. Guest: Chris Lewgood (Bruins Head Coach/General Manager)
5. The sport of cricket is growing in popularity in Regina, and across Saskatchewan. Guests: Mike Sharma & Prakhar Shrivastava (Saskatchewan Cricket Association).
6. A preview of the 2013 Swervin’ Mini Indy “Laps for Life” charity fundraiser. Guest: Merv Armstrong (Organizer).
7. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.