- My friend Rhea (fiancée of Our Man Carlo) and her aunt and uncle, for assisting my long-overdue house tidying project by holding a garage sale this weekend. Swing by 86 Cannon Street tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday for some great deals!
- Rick's Fix Computer Repair. Rick is a die-hard, all-out Saskatchewan Roughrider fan. He also got my ailing laptop running smoothly again for a very reasonable price. What more do you want?
- Regina Automotive Warehouse. I know, I've sung their praises here several times. But what can I say? I'm consistently impressed by Roy, Ken and the gang. You will be too.
- Kave Haz Cafe. What a cool little coffee shop, featuring all sorts of coffees, teas, pastries and home made gelato. It's on Dewdney, across from Luther College high school. Check it out sometime!
- Fate. As in, oft-injured Rider receiver Rob Bagg deserves a better one! Here's hoping he gets one more shot at reaching his pro football potential.
- Having to drive all the way to Minot to spend money at Scheels Sporting Goods. A store like that would kill up here! Who do we talk to about making that happen?