- In the end, the B.C. Lions did what everyone expected them to do - beat Winnipeg comfortably in the Grey Cup.
- I have to admit, I found myself hoping the Bombers would complete their fourth quarter rally, and possibly take the game to overtime.
- Just think what sort of game Bombers receiver Greg Carr could have had it he actually battled for balls. He doesn't strike me as pro football's most intense competitor.
- On the flip side is Leos pass-catcher Arland Bruce III. Yeah, he's a bit of a douche, but he sure can play when he chooses to!
- Was that really Chad Kroeger fronting Nickleback during the half-time show? He cleans up well!
- Scratch Scott Milanovich's name from the list of potential head coaches for the Riders. The Argos have pried him away from Montreal to be their new bench boss.
- What does that mean for Jim Barker, the guy who currently holds that title?
- The Vanier Cup was the most entertaining football game I've seen in a long time, this despite a Hamilton (ptooey!) university winning the CIS championship.
- If McMaster quarterback Kyle Quinlan doesn't get a serious look from a CFL team, something is seriously wrong with the system.
- So, Bruce Boudreau is out and Dale Hunter is in as head coach of the Washington Capitals? Good luck to Hunter.
- I hope the loss of their head coach (Hunter) doesn't derail what has been a great season thus far for the London Knights of the OHL (ie: my hometown team).
- If Ovechkin and Semin didn't like playing for Boudreau, wait until they get a hold of Hunter, who is considered hockey royalty in Washington - not to mention one of the nastier SOBs to ever lace on a pair of skates.
- I'm thinking that relationship will be rocky from day one.
- 7 a.m. workouts are hard. Having a trainer pushing you at that ungodly hour just doubles the fun.
Monday, November 28, 2011
This is the way we post our thoughts, post our thoughts, post our thoughts...