- Regina Northwest Wrestling Club. Kyle Dumont and company run an excellent program. The J-man is really enjoying his first mat grapplin' experience so far.
- Trevor Folgering. If he can get me eating healthy and working out regularly, he'll probably be able to claim the title of Regina's preeminent personal trainer. Miracle worker, more like it! We'll see...
- Advance Eye Care Center. They have my two year old reading glasses looking new again. And for free! What more does a guy want?
- Sidney Crosby. I'm not a big fan, but Sid the Kid couldn't have scripted a better return to active duty than a four point effort in his first game of the season.
- Whatever cold or flu bug is making the rounds this week. Get away, I have stuff to do!
- Not having Sirius satellite radio in my vehicle for weeks, because of a defective part. Really? It takes that long to get a replacement? Nice.
- Incompetent people being put in positions of authority. Not a new or unique phenomenon, but annoying nonetheless.