- Jordan Weal. The Regina Pats sniper earned Player of the Game honours in last night's WHL win over a Russian touring squad. Invite the kid to the Team Canada junior camp, already!
- Aaron Rodgers. Is there a more fun player to watch in the NFL than the Green Bay Packers' quarterback?
- Amazon.ca. On-line retailers have really picked up their game in recent years. Their customer service has significantly improved and free shipping options abound. If I can get a chunk of my Christmas shopping done without dealing with crowds and disinterested sales staff, I'm in!
- Dairy Queen (south Albert St.). I'm all for giving newcomers employment opportunities. But having the drive-through window staffed by someone who barely speaks (and clearly doesn't understand) English seems rather pointless, doesn't it?
- Occupy Regina. Since these folks obviously have lots of spare time on their hands, and have been removed from Victoria Park, why not volunteer for a few hours at a local charity?
- Toronto Maple Leafs. They lured me in with another promising start, and now appear headed for another winter of losing hockey. Damn you, ghost of Harold Ballard!